Best volleyball shoes for libero:-When you look for the best volleyball shoes for liberos for men and women, you have landed at the right place.
When you play volleyball, you need to choose your shoes very carefully, and if this is the reason, you should look for a pair to change.
We have reviewed 10 shoes based on the features like comfort, durability, fit, grip, stability, style, and value.
Best Volleyball Shoes for Libero – Top Quick Picks
- ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Volleyball shoes ( Best Men’s Volleyball shoes for Libero)
- Nike Men’s Air Zoom Pegasus ( Most Comfortable volleyball shoes for Libero)
- ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 9 Volleyball Shoe( Best Women’s Volleyball shoes for Libero)
- Mizuno Men’s Wave Momentum Indoor Court Shoe ( Most recommended )
- Adidas Originals Women’s Crazyflight Bounce 2 ( Best Cheap Volleyball Shoes for Libero)
In a hurry? Choose any!
Expert’s List Of Best Volleyball Shoes For Libero
- 1 Why Some Of The Volleyball Shoes Are More Expensive Than Others?
- 2 Why Do You Need Volleyball Shoes?
- 3 Best Volleyball Shoes For Libero
- 3.1 ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Volleyball shoes
- 3.2 Nike Men’s Air Zoom Pegasus Running Shoes
- 3.3 Nike Hypepace 2’s
- 3.4 Under Armour Women’s Highlight Ace 2.0
- 3.5 ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 9 Volleyball Shoe ( Best Women’s Volleyball shoes for Libero)
- 3.6 Adidas Originals Women’s Crazyflight Bounce 2 ( Best Cheap Volleyball Shoes for Libero) (color – grey)
- 3.7 Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z5
- 3.8 ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 Volleyball Shoes
- 3.9 Nike Men’s Lebron Witness
- 3.10 Mizuno Men’s Wave Momentum Indoor Court Shoe
- 4 Considerable Things Before Buying – Expert’s Buying Guide
- 5 How To Clean Volleyball Shoes?
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Final Words
Why Some Of The Volleyball Shoes Are More Expensive Than Others?
The cost of volleyball shoes varies due to the production and technology. Advanced technology plays a crucial role in pricing. Expensive volleyball shoes are designed with advanced technology for volleyball players.
These expensive shoes have passed multiple tests and are practically proven to be the best for fast movements in the toughest situations. The cost also varies on the features of the shoe.
Expensive shoes provide more cushioning, comfort, stability, traction that enhance the performance of the player.
Never compromise with the quality hence your comfort while playing. Pricing may vary due to brands. Some top brand’s shoes are more expensive due to their popularity and features.
Why Do You Need Volleyball Shoes?
Yes, it would help if you had a volleyball shoe because of their incredible advanced design specifically for volleyball.
A player’s performance also depends on the quality of shoe-wearing. Expensive shoes can enhance their performance tremendously.
- Gum rubber: This is all about the gum rubber sole that provides adequate traction. This makes all the difference. It is so soft, flexible, and pliable. The traction or slip-resistant power of this gum rubber is unmatched by others.
- Midsole – Midsole provides extra support to the ball of the foot. The midsole of volleyball shoes is specifically strong to absorb the shock and provide flexibility at the same time.
- Lightweight – Specific volleyball shoes are so lightweight. They weigh around 11.2 to 15 ounces for men and 9.2 to 11 ounces for women. This makes all difference. It is a key advantage for the player.
Best Volleyball Shoes For Libero
ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Volleyball shoes
The ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Volleyball shoes are one of the best-performed shoes on the volleyball court. The shoes provide adequate support and comfort through the lightweight mesh upper, synthetic overlays. Also, the shoes provide good traction too.
The shoe has a rearfoot gel cushioning and gel cushioning system that allows absorbing shock efficiently while moving back and forth in the Libero. The rubber outsole provides good traction on the court.
The shoe has a unique “Trusstic System” that makes the sole less in weight but does not compromise with the structure. These are highly recommended for beginners as they would find a good fit and comfort at a good price.
The sockliner is removable in case you require orthopedic insoles. The side constructions of the shoes ensure that you get good support.
- Provides good support and comfort
- Cushioned footbeds for extra cushioning
- Molded-EVA midsole
- Lace-up closure
- Rubber outsole
Best in terms of Cushioning
Nike Men’s Air Zoom Pegasus Running Shoes
The Nike Pegasus Running shoe is designed for the volleyball libero position. The synthetic material and the rubber sole provide the right amount of traction and excellent grip along with a comfortable fit.
The fit of the shoe is perfect for every leg size. The shoes have zoom air units that provide responsive cushioning while you move back and forth. Also, the tongue of the shoe helps to pull on and off the shoe easily.
The shoe has a Fitsole sock liner that enhances the foot shape and provides comfort to the feet, and provides underfoot support as per the foot shape. The Foam Midsole has max Air cushioning, and the multidirectional flex grooves enhance natural motion.
Along with playing volleyball, the shoes are best for cardio exercises, and short runs too. There are rubber treads too that deliver excellent traction and enhanced durability.
- Synthetic material
- Rubber sole
- Shaft height 3.1″ from arch
- Fitsole sock liner
Best in terms of Comfort
Nike Hypepace 2’s
The Nike Hyperpaces shoe is on the top list in terms of comfort. These shoes fit your feet very well and give you a comfortable feel.
Also, most of the reviewers have appreciated the weight of the shoe- that it is so light in weight that it does not give any feeling of extra weight on the feet.
One of the most beneficial that the wearers have found is the medium-length shoelaces that don’t make the wearers trip while they play.
The shoe provides medium arch support- the much that is required for the safety of the players while playing.
The shoe has a roomy toe box and is highly recommended for volleyball players for comfort and arch support.
The shoes are quite affordable and worth the price.
- Mesh Outer material
- Lace-up closure
- Breathable upper
The best shoe with a high-top shaft height
Under Armour Women’s Highlight Ace 2.0
The Under Armour Women’s Highlight Ace 2.0 is known as the best high-top volleyball shoe for Women. They do not only ace the look but also is highly recommended for playing.
The shoe is very light in weight, making it easier to move quickly and change directions. The mesh design has got enhanced breathability, especially in the forefoot and the mesh tongue.
This helps the shoe from absorbing the moisture, and it also prohibits the feet from getting sweaty preventing bad odor and bacteria.
The support and the cushioning of the shoe are great. Also, we appreciate the extended ankle collar that makes the shoe easily slip on and off.
The midsole of the shoe is also designed to absorb the shock as much as possible.
- 100% Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber Sole Material
- High-Top shaft height
ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 9 Volleyball Shoe ( Best Women’s Volleyball shoes for Libero)
ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 9 is the “Best Volleyball shoe for womens.” Its lightweight mesh upper offers exceptionally well-structured support that further increases by synthetic overlaying.
Its foam-padded collar and tongue provide adequate traction, and a cushioned footbed and breathable mesh lining make it so comfortable while playing volleyball.
It’s so lightweight because it is designed with “Trusstic System Technology” that cuts the extra weight without compromising its structural integrity quality.
Traditional lacing enclosure and Gum rubber outsole ensure its fitting and traction over the court. It features a forefoot and rear Gel cushioning system that offers great stability for superior movements.
- It provides extra support for superior movements
- Mesh lining ensures it’s breathable for extra comfort and a clam-free feel.
- Trusstic System Technology helps in reducing extra weight without compromising quality.
Adidas Originals Women’s Crazyflight Bounce 2 ( Best Cheap Volleyball Shoes for Libero) (color – grey)
Addidas is quite famous amongst sports shoes. Adidas Originals Women’s Crazyflight Bounce 2 is a great example of that. It’s quite affordable without compromising with the quality.
It introduces a Wide forefoot platform that provides great lateral support and mobility while playing.
Its maximum grip asymmetrical high-quality rubber outsole offers great control and stability at indoor volleyball surfaces.
For “Maximum Protection,” consist of a translucent compound that acts as a toe protector and protects liberos from slides, digs, and dives.
This pair of shoes is flexible; lightweight features all the qualities that are required to enhance the performance of Libero. The bouncy midsole reduces the impact of landing while providing adequate support and traction.
When it comes to grip, the underside of these shoes offers extreme traction.
- Widefoot platform for extra mobility and lateral support
- Bounce cushioning offer enhanced flexibility and comfort
- Lightweight mesh upper is designed with TPU yarn reinforcement for better stability
Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z5
Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z5 can be a great affordable choice for you. It features a 360° degree breathable upper air mesh that offers a fresh feel while removing the moisture and bacteria build-up when playing.
“New Technology,” that is, the D-flex groove is introduced in the midfoot area to speed up the movements or easy turning while providing efficient power.
It’s Pownce that is power + bounce design makes it powerful and lighter at the same time with providing the required comfort.
Anatomical Cup insole design is perfect for great fitting. Also, it stabilizes you while playing at an excessive pace.
- Pownce technology is great for power and comfort
- D-flex groove for extra speed
- 360° degree breathable upper air mesh
ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 Volleyball Shoes
ASICS Men’s Upcourt 3 is the most notable shoe when it comes to high-quality volleyball shoes.
The cushioning of these shoes is perfect. It protects your knee joints and ankles from injuries. At the same time, keeping your feet very comfortable.
The heel of the outsole is rolled up, which provides great stability. When it comes to durability, the outsole is made up of high wear resistance AHAR. It’s pretty durable and will last at least two seasons.
To accommodate a medical orthotic, it introduces removable EVA sock linings. The tongue is pretty thin for better movements.
It’s a SOLYTE based midsole design. They have a low density that makes the shoes as light as possible without compromising the quality.
Overall, it’s quite decent shoes that feature great stability, durability, and comfort at an affordable price.
- AHAR designed outsole to increase grip and durability
- Removable Eva Sock Lining
- So lightweight based on SOLYTE design
Nike Men’s Lebron Witness
Nike Men’s Lebron Witness is pretty great traction and gripping because its outsole is crafted by rubber. Its abilities seem to meet all the requirements of Libero.
It features a strategic combination of loft, strength, and stretch due to its knit upper specially designed for flexible movements similar to Libero.
Its midsole is made up of EVA that makes it lightweight, enhancing the performance and stability while playing volleyball.
Its encapsulated full-length Air-sole units provide impact cushioning to enhance all-day comfort levels.
- Exceptionally well attraction and grip
- Pretty lightweight but powerful
- It features loft, strength, and stretches to enhance flexibility
Mizuno Men’s Wave Momentum Indoor Court Shoe
Mizuno Men’s Wave Momentum Indoor is our prime choice for Libero. Not for Libero; these shoes work well for any volleyball position.
It is three-layer No-sew upper provided a great snug fit and stabilized feel. It helps a lot in quick movements. Also, it reduces the chances of injuries.
A booty construction is designed inside the shoe to enhance its softness and provide secure fitting. It consists of a “Dura Shield” that protects the toes from the damage of floor friction.
It’s the perfect choice for those who are looking for traction. Its extra graded rubber feature High traction to the court and help to move freely without the fear of slipping.
- Mizuno Wave plates provide superior cushioning and a stable platform.
- High traction to the court due to extra graded rubber
- Provide extra softness and support
Considerable Things Before Buying – Expert’s Buying Guide
There are plenty of features to look out for before buying the best Volleyball shoes for libero.
Whether you’re playing as a professional player or enjoying playing with friends in the backyard or college, You should consider these factors before buying the shoe.
Athletes need to change their shoes, every six weeks due to their high-intensity training or practice sessions while students can use them until they grow their feet and shoe becomes too tight.
As a libero, you should always be concerned about shoes’ sturdiness that you’re wearing while playing either while practicing on the court. They instantly remove all the stress on your foot while playing the game.
Volleyball requires explosive quick multiple directional movements. So, it would help if you had a high-quality shoe manufactured from top-class material to enhance its durability and let you enjoy the game for a longer period.
Volleyball is a game of grip or traction. Quick directional movements require proper traction underneath the shoes. Otherwise, there is a high chance of falling / slipping which may further lead to injury.
Perfect shoes have a strong gum rubber sole that provides great traction on the court.
Volleyball players often get injured because of the aggressive nature of the sport. It requires a lot of hard landing, jumping, quick directional moves; hence all the body weight depends on your foot.
Therefore, your ankles become stressed all the time and may cause an ankle sprain or injury.
That’s why you’ll need basketball shoes because they offer more support, well-cushioned, and more effective than volleyball shoes.
To be comfortable all over the game, your shoe has focused on the dynamic cushioning that enhances the performance, also prevents unnecessary blisters.
A shoe with mesh and a thicker tongue with proper inner cushioning will provide stability while playing.
Exposed Cushion systems should consider by those who are looking for longevity.
Since, player’s feet are exposed to sweat, moisture all over the game. This requires a shoe with leather material that absorbs moisture.
It is of high quality and lasts longer. So it is a good choice to go with leather or F-leather, but there are some problems with leather.
Sweat build-up leads to bacteria build-up that causes allergies or problems like blisters.
To prevent these problems, Go for a highly breathable fabric. Also, you can consider ballistic mesh that is much better than anything.
The wrong size can cause a major blister while playing. So, it is important to wear a correct size that shouldn’t be too loose or too tight.
You can consider laced shoes that’ll help with size issues. Closure lace or a closure zipper shoe would be perfect here for stabilizing while playing.
Always invest in quality shoes rather than wasting your money on cheaper shoes made up of cheap material that can cause injury.
Never compromise with the quality of shoes; your protection is the first thing to consider. Expensive Volleyball shoes are made up of high-quality materials that enhance performance, are durable, prevents injury.
How To Clean Volleyball Shoes?
To increase the durability of your volleyball shoes for libero, proper cleaning is required. Expert’s tip for cleaning your shoes effectively.
• Remove Excessive Dirt – The first step is to remove all the excess dirt clinging to your volleyball shoes. This process is very important for those who used to play volleyball in the sand like the beach. The sand can be stick to your shoes because of moisture and weaken them.
• Brushing – Take a soft and bristle brush to clean the outsole of the shoe. Either you can use an old toothbrush or can buy one. Ensure to clean every single nook and cranny. If you leave anything, It would cause discomfort and are unhygienic.
• Don’t stop hard rubbing – Take in a bucket, lukewarm soapy water, dip your shoes again and again in it. Repeat soft brushing for better cleaning.
• Replacing Insoles – To avoid the bad odor built-up, you need to replace insoles once a month.
• Washing – At last, wash your shoes off with Luke warm water and let them air dry.
What are the best womens volleyball shoes?
Ans:-) 1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Volleyball shoes ( Best Men’s Volleyball shoes for Libero)
2. Nike Men’s Air Zoom Pegasus ( Most Comfortable volleyball shoes for Libero)
3. ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 9 Volleyball Shoe( Best Women’s Volleyball shoes for Libero)
4. Mizuno Men’s Wave Momentum Indoor Court Shoe ( Most recommended )
5. Adidas Originals Women’s Crazyflight Bounce 2 ( Best Cheap Volleyball Shoes for Libero)
Are Volleyball shoes good for jumping?
Ans:-) Yes, volleyball is a game of explosives jumping and quick movements. So volleyball shoes are designed in such a way that they become great for jumping. Volleyball shoes are durable and comfortable, and they’re excellent for jumping as well.
What are the best womens volleyball shoes?
Ans:-) ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 9 Volleyball Shoe( Best Women’s Volleyball shoes for Libero)
Adidas Originals Women’s Crazyflight Bounce 2 ( Best Cheap Volleyball Shoes for Libero)
Do libero wear ankle braces?
Ans:-) Yes or no. It would depend on personal preferences. Ankle braces are great for providing external support for your ankles, which can help stabilize the performance.
- Top 7 Best Golf Shoes For Flat Feet In 2021
- 7 Best Basketball Shoes For Volleyball
- Top Performing 5 Best Shoes For Kickball
- Top 5 Best Shoes For Ankle Suppor
I hope by reading our article “Best Volleyball shoes for Libero,” you decided to buy the perfect pair of shoes for you. We need your appreciation.